ABC Week, an event sponsored by the Brazilian Association of Cinematography – will take place between May 10 and 12 at the Brazilian Cinemateca in São Paulo.
The event is open to the public with no need for registration. Admission is free; you just need to request a number an hour in advance of each roundtable discussion.
The topics this year are:
– The Image of Contemporary Cinema: The Current Challenges of Teaching Direction in Photography;
– Image x Image in Movement;
– Actor and Actresses and Their Relationships on the Film Set;
– The Opening of the Rio 2016 Olympics, Technology and Creativity;
– Creative Planning of Editing in Fiction Films and Documentaries;
– Image paths: Creative processes;
– Master Class by Affonso Beato;
– Contemporary Latin American Cinema;
– The Sound Producer;
– Art Direction and New 3D Tools;
– When the Wind Makes the Curve: Women in Cinematography.
ABC, founded in 2000, with more than 300 members, mainly directors of photography, is dedicated to the exchange of ideas and information to spread and multiply the perfection of artistic and technical prowess in this area.
For more information, access: http://abcine.org.br/site/semana-abc/